Thursday 20 November 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy movie review



Huge space ships, destruction, big guns, aliens, action, humor what else you want from an action movie. Yes and here it is my review of Guardians Of The Galaxy.


According to me of Guardians Of The Galaxy was a big gamble for Marvel, but they did it and we can say it worked out very well.  Now  Marvel itself have a become such a huge brand name and they are delivering great movies back to back and before I go ahead let me tell you all one thing that I enjoyed this movie like anything.



First of all in this movie casting is perfect. In lead we have Chris Pratt who gave full justice to Star-lord. Then we have Zoe Saldana as Gamora who looks gorgeous despite her green skin, Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer who is kind of interesting character but I wish Dave could act better, Vin Diesel as Groot who is a tree like humanoid who is sensitive and full of emotions but can say only one line “I am Groot” and finally we have Bradley Cooper as Rocket and my friends he is badass.


After watching the movie you are a Rocket Fan because he is badass when he is in an argument and he is unstoppable when he is in fight with his big gun. Casting Bradley Cooper as Rocket was a perfect decision he delivers the dialogues in such an ease and in a different effortless method that whatever the rocket do on screen it makes you chuckle.


I want to highlight one thing here that Zoe Saldana has been in all great alien sci-fi movies of our age like Star Trek, Avatar, Star Trek Into The darkness And now in Guardians Of The Galaxy. Now Gamora has a deep and intense back story and you want know more about her through film. But in this film they don’t disclose much of her back story.
  



This movie is perfect mixture for everything I mean it has action but along with action it has humor in it and not cheap humor but classic one liner situation humor. And humor worked perfect for this movie. This movie has emotional scenes in it and they are effective but somehow they managed to keep emotional sequences under control so simply they don’t let you forget that you are watching a science fiction action film.



When everything is so perfect there is a drawback which is villain. I always believe that it’s a bad villain who makes heroes more heroic. This movie has villain and he is active throughout the film and you can assume that he is a bad guy and he is up to something very bad but they way they portrayed the villain it’s not very effective.

So all and all I had a great time watching Guardians Of the Galaxy don’t miss it…
Have you seen it?
What do you think about it?
Let me know in comments.


If you like what you read here please follow us...





3 comments:

  1. I thought the movie was great fun. I’m really looking forward to seeing who they add to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to see the origins movie with Rocket Raccoon and Groot.

    ReplyDelete