Wednesday 26 November 2014

DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE - LONGEST RUNNING INDIAN FILM




On 18th December 2014 Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge will complete 1000 weeks in Maratha Mandir. To celebrate this achievement Yash Raj films has released an all new trailer of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Here it is have a look I bet you will enjoy it.





I am sure the trailer refresher your all memories for the film. As Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is one of the gratest films of Indian cinema and it is one the films of 1001 films  you must watch before you die so I can not consider my blog a complete blog until I write something about this film.


The movie was released on 20th October 1995. It opened with full houses and good reviews worldwide. Seriously I have never seen a single person who said “I don’t like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”. After release it was declared an all-time blockbuster and it remains as the longest-running film in the history of Indian cinema. During the 1996 awards season, the film won 10 Filmfare Awards, the most ever for a single film at that time. DDLJ won National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.



Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was ranked by Indiatimes in “25 Must See Bollywood Films” and it is also listed in “1001 movies you must see before you die”. The British Film Institute (BFI) commissioned a book about Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. It was the first Hindi film chosen for a series of studies on international films, called "BFI Modern Classics".



So here I am gonna leave you to enjoy this lovely song from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.


I know you love this film. But how much just let me know in comments...





3 comments:

  1. This movie is really very romantic.I keep it in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a movie . Hope dilwale will be also like this . masterpiece !

    ReplyDelete
  3. सलमान खान करेंगे बिग बॉस में शाहरुख़ की फिल्म दिलवाले का प्रमोशन जाने एक क्लिक पर http://www.guruofmovie.com/2015/12/salman-khan-will-promote-dilwale-movie.html

    ReplyDelete