Monday 17 November 2014

6-5=2 movie review



Hello everyone. I know you were not very excited about this movie neither I was. But may be an evil spirit possessed me and made me watch this film.


6 – 5 = 2 is a so called found footage horror film. Its a remake of a Cannada movie of same name. If we compare this film to all the horror movie which came this year so far it is a good film.  The story and premise is scary. Have you ever thought what made Paranormal Activity one of the scariest movies of all time the "found footage" thing. Whenever we are watching a found footage film it feels like we are not only watching the film it more feels like being there.


 According to me there are 2 things which ruined this film first worst possible performance by all actors and second is Hollywood. In all these year Hollywood gave us so many good found footage films that this movie struggles so much to deliver us something new and fresh. Even the jump scares you can easily assume a jump scare before it even happen of screen.


Really it’s been years since I watched I genuine good Hindi horror film. This year in total 6 horror movies came so far and surprisingly all with different premise but unsurprisingly all of them were unbearable.


So all and I request all of you to please don’t go for this movie….


And one more thing this movie's most so called horror moments are already in its trailer so watch the trailer which is right here…and avoid the film.




And please tell me your opinion about Hindi horror films in comments…

No comments:

Post a Comment