Friday 19 September 2014

DAAWAT E ISHQ MOVIE REVIEW



After directing films like DO DOONI CHAAR and ISHQZAADE Habib Faizal is back with his latest film DAAWAT-E-ISHQ.

I like soda and I like milk-shake but it doesn’t mean you can make a soda milk-shake and DAWAT-E-ISHQ is also a strange blend of casting and story.

I don’t know but the film itself is not clear  about itself , I believe the director one day decided that people like heist films , social films and romantic film so lets make a story which is mixture of everything and in india everyone loves food so lets add some food in it and now we have a film Daawat-e-Ishq.

As actors I like Parineeti Chopra , Aditya roy kapur and I respect Anupam Kher but taking such a talented cast will not make a good movie for you until you utilize everyone’s ability.

I always remember Aditya Roy Kapur as a mindless drinker and in this film he is not drinking, so while watching the film in my mind I was always thinking like “Man you are good at playing drunk characters so consume some alcohol and do what you are good at. Same goes for Parineeti Chopra I always remember her as rusty , rough tomboy with a pure heart but in this film she is also not doing what she is good at.  Finally Anupam Kher he can do anything and whatever he is doing on screen no one else can do better than him so he is amazing in this film.

The story of Daawat-e-Ishq has so much plot holes in it that actors have to cover up those holes with their performance , every one is in good in this film but the problem is I am not buying what they are doing on screen. So according to me the problem is the story which is trying to cover up so many good things which you can’t digest.
Even the music is not too good. It’s not a kind of music which I would want to have in my phone and enjoy in peace it’s so cheesy. Do you know who loves cheesy music Autowalas , truckwalas and paanwala so those people will play the album of Daawat-E-Ishq and make you listen to it.

So all and all I didn’t  enjoy  Daawat-E-Ishq as much I wanted to enjoy it.
Have you seen it…?
What do you think about this…? Plz let me know    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment