Friday 5 December 2014

ACTION JACKSON MOVIE REVIEW



So friends I am afraid to tell you but something terrible happened today Action Jackson is in theatres now. And throughout the entire movie I was thinking about only one thing can somebody please shorten the film and end it right now. And do you know what is strange about this movie you have to pay money to watch it. I was one of the innocent people who bought tickets to watch Action Jackson and “I WANT MY MONEYBACK”


I was so wrong about Action Jackson when I saw the trailer and see now we have the result in front of us.

By now you can understand that   Action Jackson is an awful movie, I even don’t want to think about it because thinking about Action Jackson brings my mind back to the torture I had watching it. Is it really hard to make a nice movie? 



Usually I don’t reveal too much about the movie’s story in my review but I don’t want anybody to go through that Action Jackson trauma so in this movie Ajay Devgan is in double role one is local gangster Vishi of Mumbai and the other one AJ is right hand of an international don. Don’s Sister Marina falls in love with AJ and obsesses him. AJ refuses to marry her than Marina tries to kill AJ’s girlfriend Anusha (Yami Gautam) but she survives so AJ brings her to Mumbai where he meets Vishi and ask him to go to Bangkok and marry Marina till than he can be with his wife while she is been operated and in the end AJ kills everyone with his Katana. 



From the beginning to end Action Jackson makes no sense at all. The entire movie is about 3 things Action, Dance and Comedy. Now for the sake of action on the screen Ajay Devgan is walking with bare chest and cutting everyone with his Katana. For Dance Ajay Devgan is dancing on screen not good. And in this movie comedy doesn’t make you laugh it doesn’t even make chuckle so the movie fails in all aspects. 


So all and all if somebody is paying on your behalf to watch Action Jackson believe me he don’t want you to be happy.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you bhai mere paise bacha liye tumne :-*
    I like your blog very much.Mene pehli bar kisi ko trailer ke review dete hua dekha accha laga. Me apke movies or trailor ke review ka besbri se intejaar karta hu. May god bless you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haan ek aur baat social media k widget ko fix karo. May i know your facebook id?

      Delete
    2. thank you so much bro...

      if you want to follow me on facebook its
      https://www.facebook.com/ravi.jain.3990

      Delete