Monday 24 November 2014

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN : DAWN OF JUSTICE



When everyone is talking about Batman Vs Superman : Dawn of Justice. There are few things which are confirmed and some are still hoax. According to me it is the most anticipating movie of future after Avengers Age Of Ultron. Now let’s see what we know about this film so far…






In Man Of Steel Henry Cavill played superman and he is continuing his same role. In Man Of Steel I saw the superman for which I waiting for my entire life.
Check out my review of MAN OF STEEL  In this world if superman exist it would be just like the superman of Man Of Steel. As we all know it’s a versus movie, so against superman we have Batman who is played by Ben Affleck. 






                                                                                                                 


 At first I was thinking is it a right decision to choose Ben Affleck to play Batman, I admit he is a great actor and he can be a cool Bruce Wayne but not Batman. Because last time when he played a superhero the movie was Daredevil. But when I saw his looks from the movie I can proudly say I was proven wrong.











Zack Snyder is directing this film. And he is officially confirmed to direct Justice League movie as well. When Zack Snyder is directing this film we can be sure of one thing that both the movie will be visually picture perfect.


With this movie DC is trying to set up their cinematic universe so this movie will be full of cameos. In this movie we will get first glimpse of Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot. And there are rumors that there would be a cameo of Green Lantern or Flash.



One thing which I still can't digest is Jesse Eisenberg is playing Lex Luthor.   Jesse Eisenberg can act very well but according to me it’s the first time when he is playing a villain and that is also not in any movie it’s Batman VS Superman. But I am ready for a surprise I am waiting for the moment when they will reveal his look of Lex Luthor.



The name Batman Vs Superman : Dawn of Justice reveals much of the story plot. At first they consider each other as enemies they fight than they realize who the real enemy is and they get together and kicks Lex Luthor ass. 

So all and all this movie is full of surprises. From here I can see either it will become biggest blockbuster of 2016 and will give a rocket start to DC cinematic universe or it will become worst movie of 2016 and ruin everything for DC.







No comments:

Post a Comment