Sunday 9 November 2014

AVENGERS : AGE OF ULTRON TRAILER REVIEW

In 2012 when Avengers came, it was like a dream came true for me. Watching all Marvel superheroes in one film and to be precise in a very good film simply you can’t wish for anything more than that.

Now Avengers : Age of Ultron trailer is out and here is my review of this trailer.


First of all Avengers : Age of Ultron is the second film for which I am really excited, now you may be wandering which one is first than it is Batman VS Superman : Dawn of Justice. The trailer starts with the voice of Ultron played by James Spader and Ultron speaks in his robotic voice “Let me show you something beautiful...”.  The voice of Ultron is so perfect, the voice itself makes you feel something bad is about to happen.


And in background you can hear the song “I got no strings on me” from Pinocchio. Honestly I never heard this song so I went on YouTube and I heard this song and I was like OH MY GOD what they did to this song. The original song is so lovely, innocent and funny but the makers of avengers have done a great job to transform this classic song to an intense one.


By this trailer you can easily judge that this movie is going to be more intense than the previous film. In the trailer you can see glimpse of quicksilver and scarlet witch, yes they are new members of avengers not right now. At first they work for Ultron but at end they will join avengers.


One more thing which is really fascinating is Andy Serkis yes he is in this film. It’s strange to see   Andy Serkis in a live action film but he is there and his role is still undisclosed.


In one sequence we can see a fight between Hulk and Iron man , and Hulk is badass as always but friends don’t forget Iron man in that sequence we can see an all new huge armor suit of Tony Stark and only the glimpse of that particular suit made me clap. I named that suit anti-hulk suit.


At last we can see a glimpse of Captain America’s shield which is broken in two pieces. Wow what else you can show to audience to make them more curious about the film. A perfect way to end the trailer.

All and all I thoroughly enjoyed this trailer and I am wait for next trailer to come out..


No comments:

Post a Comment